Saturday 4 April 2009

OLM-Remix Anounces New Album


Exclusive Official Press Release:

Dear viewers of OLM-Remix,

I would like to announce to you that i am currently in the proccess of creating OLM-Remixes third album! It's been work in progress for a couple of months now and it's coming on really well. I'm letting my creative juices flow and they're flowing in the right direction. It's so far been my most thrilling and exciting album to date and i cannot wait to share it with you all!

The album dosen't have a name at the moment, and that is because i don't feel it's the right time to give it a name. However i can reveal that is planned for a late Summer early Autumn release!

If you love my remix preview for Girls Aloud's 'Untouchable', then this is only just the start!

Keep checking back at OLM-Remix Official for the latest official and up-to-date information regarding the new album.

No comments: